Battling Anxiety by Mad with Samirah


My dear friends, it is known that over a prolonged period of isolation, people do face mental health issues.

Actually, I have been in conversations about this with the microwave and the toaster while sipping my coffee every morning. They commented that my situation will get rather hot.

I didn’t dare to bring this up with the washing machine as she always put a different spin on everything. Np, I certainly did not approach the fridge as he is always cold and very preserved.

I was certainly glad to have spoken with the iron, even though heated, he really straitened me out and said everything will be fine and that no situation is too pressing when handled with the prescribed care.

I found the vacuum rather unsympathetic when he told me to just suck it up. The fan was certainly more optimistic when he expressed hope that it would all soon blow over.

The toilet was flushed and said nothing when I asked his opinion.

When I approached the front door about it, the door knob told me to get a grip.The front door chimed in and said I was unhinged.

The curtains had the last say when they told me to pull my self together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exploring your Sexual Energy