Random Thoughts: Hullabaloo

I almost forgot, may blog pala ako. Not that my life had been uneventful, on the contrary, the past days were a seesaw, of constant ups and down.

My thoughts:

Hulla-balooHula ng manghuhula noong Good Friday. Inaantay na nya ang iyong proposal. Nagkahiyaan lang kayo noong nakaraan. But if you will settle stay away from her family. They don’t at all like you. Wee--- di nga!

The Royal Wedding – I am now a believer, no one is really spared. Even royalties are prone to hair loss. Agree Kuri? Nonetheless, the bride is radiantly lovely.

Osama Bin Ladead – While the victims’ families rejoice, I ponder on this quote “One man’s terrorist is another person’s freedom fighter”, then, who’s who now?  

The People’s Pope – John Paul II is our generation’s spiritual father. His aura never fails to reflect the radiance of blessedness. Several years ago, I saw his life in a move Karol and was touched by his spiritual strength and the yearning to reach-out. In his presence, we don’t see his holiness, but our unworthiness. 

Life's more urgent question is: What are you doing for others? Martin Luther King

Comments

nice observation on "hair loss" hehehe...

passing through po....

Popular posts from this blog

Exploring your Sexual Energy

I’m Hot, they’re Not!