Me in her eyes!

At our first anniversary two years ago, she gave me this card with a very thoughtful message. Part of it was her description of me:

"This one's really serious about trying to keep his "squeaky clean'' image. As if he has one! The first time i saw him, he had this serious, almost somber presence about him. He's a meek and so nice sounding boy on the telly. But don't be deceived. In fact, that's not even the whole story. The rest, u don't wanna know. hehe. But he listens very well, until his cellphone beeps...by then he'd turn instantly autistic and will forget that u ever had a conversation.so mean!! I just wanna take this opportunity to blurt out that i hate that the most bout u! that, and the fact that when ur with my bro, how u just love torturing me with your cruel, almost intolerable jokes!"


I dunno 'bout you, but for me this is all sweetness!

Comments

Anonymous said…
ako rin gusto ko ung cariño brutal.

Happy advanced anniv sa inyo...ahmmmm... anniv namin today...di mo ba kami babatiin???
SuperBasS said…
im sure "nabati" ka na today! anyway... happy anniv pa din. LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Exploring your Sexual Energy

I’m Hot, they’re Not!