Pig's tale: Contemplating

The past days were really stressful. Every morning, my whole body aches like hell and work's pressure is undoubtedly mounting. 


Then this morning I suddenly yearned for the time when I can get home as early as 5PM at bumabad sa TV until 9PM para sunduin si ponytail. I long for the time when Tin and I enjoys a full weekend. I yearn for the hang-over caused by hanging out with the Andresses and friends. I also missed lots of racket and the opportunity to study sana.


I miss wilderness, kusamo, bartolina and quatro. 


As a recourse I pledge to strengthen saving mechanisms (goodluck) at tataya sa lotto. Pag naging milyonaryo di na kailangan magtrabaho. 


PS: PaSenya, Emo ang Baboy Damo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exploring your Sexual Energy

I’m Hot, they’re Not!