OMG! I am Positive

I am HIV-positive- My Hair Is indeed Vanishing positively, and its really dreadful. For three days now, na-iistress ako everytime I face the mirror. Its really evident now. My hair is indeed evaporating.

In few years time, I might be eligible to be called (wag naman sana)Sunshine - Masyadong Nakakasilaw sa araw, Pepito- Pepito lang ang buhok, Shaggy- Shagilid lang buhok, Too much - Too much skin pala, Top gun - Ay top gone na pala, Hercules- Hair ko less



After scavenging all possible suggestions in the internet, I was bombarded with tons of information which only made more confused. Is there really a treatment to minimize hairloss and regain our crowning glory?

I need all possible suggestions and recommendations for treatment or prevention.
a day after posting, google ads has a suggestion.


Comments

Anonymous said…
oks lang yan. ako iniisip ko nalang, makalbo man ako e gwapo pa rin naman. isa pa worrying much speeds up hair thinning, ikaw rin!
SuperBasS said…
so your'e implying na im worried dahil di gwapo? LOLz
Sarj said…
I got one. calamansi treatment. very natural and it really works. being a girl, nalalagas buhok ko..uber! until for 2 yrs of calamansi treatment, go, ganda na ng hair ku!

twice a week before you take a bath, massage at least 2 calamansi on your scalp..gently ha..

it also acts as a conditioner:)

Popular posts from this blog

Exploring your Sexual Energy

I’m Hot, they’re Not!