A night with MILFs @ Quatro

It was a refreshing night with the MILFs at Quatro. After hard days at work it is always a welcome refuge to be reunited and enjoy a good conversation.With MILF, I mean Moms I Like as Friends. LOL.

Quatro Bar in Timog is in our list of favorite watering hole. We have frequent the place because of the ambiance, the food and the price. With Atty Andres and Two MILFs our supposed drinking spree ends up sa pagtira ng pulutan. I can't really explain why, but last night wala talaga akong ganang uminom. I barely finished a bottle of SML. It was unusual that all throughout the night we just ordered a bucket of beer, the rest was pulutan

Among their dishes, my favorites are the spicy gising gising, then their juicy crispy pata and the awesome sisig. Beers are inexpensive and the place really is a venue for a celebrating relationships either with friends or loved ones.


Comments

Hack To The Max said…
Naks naman... Ang tamis... hehehe
Anonymous said…
Men do less than they ought, unless they do all that they can.

Popular posts from this blog

Exploring your Sexual Energy

I’m Hot, they’re Not!