Dahil sa blog ni Kuri

Last night, Tintin and I browsed Kuri’s blog - Domesticated Daddy’s Diaries. She browsed his posts about Baby Red’s battle and how the cute boy and his family able to survive.

As she went on she had comments sa mga entries and here are my reactions:

Sana Boy first baby ko - Sige sige kahit gusto ng parents ko apong babae. 

He is a good father – and I said fatherhood is a natural instinct. Lahat naman may kakayahang maging tatay. Iba-iba man ang pamamaraan.

Wow naging wife nya ang best friend nya. Di ba ang Ex mo best friend mo din? – No Comment ako. Wala wala akong best friend. LOL.

Ikaw kaya mo din bang maging domesticated? – Napaisip ako dun. Mamalantsa? Keri lang hobby ko yun, Mag-alaga ng baby lalo na, Maglaba? Nandyan naman si Ate Loreta. O sige game. Kalian ba? LOL! Next topic daw!

At ang nakapagpainit ng ulo ko:

Ikaw naggygym, hindi naman pumapayat, sya sa house lang may pandesal na. – Ako kaya kong magpapayat. Ikaw Tin, TATANGKAD pa kaya?

One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating.  ~Luciano Pavarotti and William Wright, Pavarotti, My Own Story

Comments

Anonymous said…
thanks pare for sharing my blog to your tintin. :)

I am happy to know that I am able to inspire and entertain others in my very on little way.

Have a good day & God Bless!

Regards to tin! :D

Popular posts from this blog

Exploring your Sexual Energy

And she went ahead!