Partee parteee

Last night was our office's post valentines day party. Since bago pa lang ako sa company, it was my first time to attend such gathering. Like others, the intention was to let everyone, for once, relax and escape from work's pressure. 

The band was pretty okay, chill lang naman, but they undoubtedly set the mood. In my previous post, I hinted on how stressed I am with office party. Probably due to my previous bosses' influence that even if its about relaxation, I still perceive gathering of such nature as still work, not to mention that I am suppose to attend a family gathering. I really did tried to avoid but to no avail. 

The program started with some games. First we were given part of a heart and the mission was to find the other two parts. It  was soso GTKY (Getting to Know You) SLE (Structured learning Exercise) but has given us opportunity to mingle. The second one was sort of a dating game. Since medyo madami kami, we  needed to line up for answers on questions until one was left. It was fun, but would have been better if the questions were more exciting and personal rather than trivial questions about the company. After all the party was supposedly about relaxation. Noticeably though, the hosts were awesome and balanced. The ad libs created quite a stir and everyone were laughing out loud, especially the bosses. 

While enjoying the program, we the not so young ones, stayed at the back and munch on some pulutan and tons of Tanduay Ice. I must admit, it was my first time to try it and it was good, no after taste. I must have finished 4 or 5 bottles but still feeling well. But opening my eyes this morning, it was a crazy headache ang sakit sa bangs kaya past 10:00 AM na ako nakarating sa office..

Then It was open-mic session, those who can sing displayed their respective birit prowess while we who does have respect for self and others decided to stay out of the spotlight. Sabi ko nga sa isang boss, mawalan na po ako ng trabaho wag nyo lang akong pakantahin which made her laugh hard.

Bago pa ako mawalan ng trabaho, I have finally sneaked out. 15 minutes before midnight I left the party and hastily tried to catch with the family gathering.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exploring your Sexual Energy

And she went ahead!