I am 30ishhh!


Today, O Lord, I celebrate my birthday.

I Thank YOU for this beautiful life...nurtured and cared for by a responsible family, enriched and enlivened by true friends, made meaningful and worthwhile by their love.

Yes, I thank You for believing in me even though I sometimes fail to follow Your Word.
I thank You for your unwavering trust even though I sometimes fail to follow Your plan.

I thank You for searching for me even when I willfully neglect You and hide from You.

You guide me away from sin and shame: my lips will speak of my gratitude.

You direct me to the noblest goals and help me garner great honors: my heart will beat in thanksgiving.

You rescue me from the pit of destruction; I will live my life in total obedience to You.

O Lord, you have showered me with Your blessings: please continue to bless my life.

You have protected me countless of times: please keep me under Your care forever.

You have given me Your love unconditionally; please do not take it away from me.

O Lord, please continue to bless the people who make my life useful, memorable, worth living.

Please take care of those who look after my well-being. They have accepted me as a member of their family; please welcome them into Your home.

Today, as I celebrate my birthday, help me, O dear Lord, my brother and friend, to live for others, to achieve my goals, to fulfill Your plan for me. Let me spend my life for Your greater glory.

I thank You for the gift of my life, Lord, and for all that You have done for me.

Comments

Anonymous said…
happy birthday parekoy!

next month - 30issssh na rin ako.

getting old but feeling more sexy. LOLz.

Popular posts from this blog

Exploring your Sexual Energy

And she went ahead!