VD Quotes


Elsa's top 10 cheesiest romantic movie quotes you're sure to enjoy :)

10.) "I'm beginning to think that it's just not about how much you love someone. Maybe what matters is who you are when you are with them." - The Accidental Tourist

9.) "A life without love is no life at all." - Ever After

8.) "I may not be a smart man... but I know what love is." - Forrest Gump

7.) "Look, I guarantee there would be tough times. I guarantee that at one point, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know in my heart, you're the only one for me." - Runaway Bride

6.) "The best kind of love is the one that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds; and that's what you have given me." - The Notebook

5.) "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." - Moulin Rouge

4.) "I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you." - Dirty Dancing

3.) "You complete me." - Jerry Maguire

2.) "I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand than eternity without it." - City of Angels

1.) "I love that you get cold when it is 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." - When Harry Met Sally

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exploring your Sexual Energy

And she went ahead!